Warhamsters play date June 20th?

D_Lo

So I know there was a certain issue last week with a certain board game that a certain delivery service didn't deliver on time. The good news is THE GAME IS HERE! So once again if anyone is interested in playing Dark Souls: The Board Game with me this Tuesday, I'd be thrilled. As with last week we could use 1-3 other people to make the trek through the dark, dank, tree infes... oh wait wrong world. I'll be there a little before 6 to get set up and see who's ready to not die too many times.   

10 hours ago, SigurdBC said:

So I know there was a certain issue last week with a certain board game that a certain delivery service didn't deliver on time. The good news is THE GAME IS HERE! So once again if anyone is interested in playing Dark Souls: The Board Game with me this Tuesday, I'd be thrilled. As with last week we could use 1-3 other people to make the trek through the dark, dank, tree infes... oh wait wrong world. I'll be there a little before 6 to get set up and see who's ready to not die too many times.   

Hell yea im down

5 hours ago, JMGraham said:

Looking for a 2000 point game of 8th Edition 40k!

Hey Jim,

I'm otherwise engaged trying to farm some souls this week, but it would be an honor and privilege to have you be my first opponent for 8th edition if you wanted to play next week. We can stumble, trip, and laugh our way through the rules together and it'll be lots of fun. 

21 hours ago, Wiccus said:

I need infinity. Perhaps you can try to crit me off the table Christian after I critted your eyeball with a nerf gun this weekend. Or I will play anyone really.

You only crit me because im a ninja with a tacbow.

Also Im down to infinty, ill bring 200pts around 7ish pm