New to Town

GeriatricTurtle

I am unfortunately down south in Vancouver/PDX but I do travel up to the Seattle area for certain tournaments and events. There is certainly a strong community in both Seattle and PDX even though it isnt represented so much on ORDO. Check out Facebook. Breaching the Emerald City and Malifaux PDX. These are solid group pages that have all gatherings and tournaments posted. 

Cheers! 

• Like 1

Glad you approve, I think it was (rightly) hard for many to justify the cost for a one-day gg + small events the second day, unfortunately we have to pay for the space for both days regardless so might as well go big and leave the fun side events for Saturday night.  

Still I think it's good value for the cost, two lunches included (you wouldn't spend less than $15/meal at the venue, probably more), and Canadian dollars to boot!

• Like 1

On 6/20/2017 at 11:19 PM, GeriatricTurtle said:

Hello everyone! I wanted to introduce myself because I recently moved to the Seattle (Kirkland specifically) area and I'm hoping to get back into Malifaux. I've got a couple of Neverborn crews and I was wondering what the community in the area was like. Is there a night/store with a regular group? 

Thanks! 

I also live in Kirkland. The community is pretty scattered here. I mostly play at tournaments. I have heard that MOX Boarding House in Bellevue has a regular crew but I have never seen anyone actually play Malifaux there except for tournaments.