Poll: which movie do you like more?

Weav

Which movie do you like better  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Which movie do you like better?

I work with a grumpy old plumber from time to time. One, cold wintery day, we we're jammed in the crawlspace under a historic building trying to get a serious leak stopped. Freezing cold, soaking wet and the two of us jammed into the space slightly larger than a big dog. I'm reaching over his shoulder and whisper into his ear "You like gladiator movies?".

The one and only time I ever saw him laugh.

• Like 7

39 minutes ago, PourSpelur said:

I work with a grumpy old plumber from time to time. One, cold wintery day, we we're jammed in the crawlspace under a historic building trying to get a serious leak stopped. Freezing cold, soaking wet and the two of us jammed into the space slightly larger than a big dog. I'm reaching over his shoulder and whisper into his ear "You like gladiator movies?".

The one and only time I ever saw him laugh.

Well, did he?  Or did they not show those at the Turkish prison? :)

• 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, fluger said:

This was like being forced to choose between two of my kids.  Can we agree they are superb?

This is why you're a quality person, Nate. See, some of my best friends chose to make this a 'The Naked Gun sucks, Airplane is awesome' argument, when really, it's a choice between tits and ass; both are awesome, some people just prefer one slightly.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Weav said:

This is why you're a quality person, Nate. See, some of my best friends chose to make this a 'The Naked Gun sucks, Airplane is awesome' argument, when really, it's a choice between tits and ass; both are awesome, some people just prefer one slightly.

and some people are psychopaths......just accept that your opinion is wrong.  why not share your other thoughts on movies?