Premiership communication - Premiership coaches please read!!!

Weav

Premiership coaches: please post in this thread if you do, or do not have a Facebook account. The communication here on the forum isn't as advantageous as it is using Facebook. The Super League used and uses a group to schedule games and I'd frankly like the Premiership to do the same. I'm expecting a reply from all fourteen coaches here, please.

9 hours ago, Weav said:

Premiership coaches: please post in this thread if you do, or do not have a Facebook account. The communication here on the forum isn't as advantageous as it is using Facebook. The Super League used and uses a group to schedule games and I'd frankly like the Premiership to do the same. I'm expecting a reply from all fourteen coaches here, please.

I hate to say it but I disagree. I hate communicating on Facebook.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Weav said:

Please don't post crap like that on here. Facebook has its uses, but I will never go there for my Premiership information. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, scotthartman said:

I'm ok with either or people can email me. Though my job means that I am on my computer pretty much all day, so that helps.

Agreed. I'm also at a computer all day & haven't had any problems scheduling via forum. It's those weirdo's that enjoy bull[big bad swear word] like "active lifestyles" & "the outdoors" that are hard to pin down.

• Like 1

I technically have a Facebook account but the last time I was on the site was 3-4 years ago when I created the account.

I am available within 6-8 hours on either these forums or Steam:  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198018803208 

and would be more than willing to share my email and mobile number on request.  Except to michaels he already stalks me enough as it is.

• Like 1

I have a Facebook account and prefer it for setting up matches because of the ease of access. My work isn't at a computer, so I need to dig into the website on my cell phone in order to communicate. I'm going to look into an app that will give notifications for this forum.

• Like 1

Effective immediately, we are using the Ordo forums for scheduling Premiership games. Post to this thread, or PM your opponent. If you post to this thread, please 'tag' your opponent by using the @ symbol then typing their Ordo name. For example, @Burk and I are scheduled for round two, and he will now receive a notification and an email because I've tagged him.