AoS Game days and locations

After a couple days and talks i thought i'd make people aware of AoS days at certain stores. If you know of other stores throw it in the comments so we can get a more accurate picture of the gaming here in Portland and Vancouver. 

Sundays

12pm-6pm there is the Fate and Fury league

$15 buy in with 3 winners at the end of the month. 

11017 NE Burton Rd, Vancouver, WA 98682

Saturdays

1pm-8pm at red castle

I believe it's free play and the store is super nice and very air conditioned. 

6406 SE Foster Rd, Portland, OR 97206

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Ish said:

Wasn't a "once a month" casual league being considered at Guardian?

I think Pax mentioned something was going to start up out of the Warmachine group there..otherwise I am contemplating starting a once a month Friday evening thing as ive ran in the past.Probably starting in August:)

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Threejacks said:

I think Pax mentioned something was going to start up out of the Warmachine group there..otherwise I am contemplating starting a once a month Friday evening thing as ive ran in the past.Probably starting in August:)

GG's been talking about doing one on Mondays (every monday) during the Warmahordes event (starts at 4pm, but people don't really arrive until 6pm). Haven't heard much more than that. I suspect that if we just started showing up on Mondays to play (and buy things), that they'd be thrilled.

Warmahordes, the game, seems to be dying, at least locally. So the space isn't as occupied as in the past (they had 4 tables last week, which is nothing considering it was many times that right around the release of mkII). GG still has the same space dedicated, so having only 4 tables used means wasted space, for them. Space is NOT in the bar area, which means it would be good for the younger AoS players (Like Ish's daughter, Ellie).

• Blustorm pinned this topic
  • 7 months later...
  • 11 months later...
5 hours ago, jesselowe said:

Is anyone playing/interested in playing at Red Castle or the Eastport Games Workshop store?

The two most active local places to play are Guardian Games on Tuesdays from 6 to 10 and Geeks and Games on Fridays from 6 to 10. Not sure how much play is at either of those locations you mentioned.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
20 hours ago, Jeff Cope said:

Are folks still playing at Guardian on Tuesday evenings. I really need to start playing again. It’s been since before 2nd edition. So I’m more than a little rusty. 

Yes we always have a few people show up and would absolutely love to have more people show up. We have a FB group that people use to help coordinate games. But even if you just show up we will always try and get you a game. We have 2 dedicated tables, along with 2 dedicated tables for Warhammer Underworlds with the ability to add more depending on player count. We play from 6pm to 10pm every Tuesday, hope to see you there.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/GGPDXAOS/

• 1 year later...