Sunday July 2nd - Game night

Jay

I *might* come by if I can drag myself down there (and find the place) but please don't expect me. If no one is available for a game that is totally fine.

Oh, and unfortunately all my figures are currently primed only. I haven't painted miniatures in a long time and I haven't yet worked myself back into the whole process of throwing paint at miniatures again, as much as I was hoping to have some paint down at this point. Is that cool?

And how many lists and how many points for the list(s) do you normally play?

56 minutes ago, Omx8 said:

I *might* come by if I can drag myself down there (and find the place) but please don't expect me. If no one is available for a game that is totally fine.

Oh, and unfortunately all my figures are currently primed only. I haven't painted miniatures in a long time and I haven't yet worked myself back into the whole process of throwing paint at miniatures again, as much as I was hoping to have some paint down at this point. Is that cool?

And how many lists and how many points for the list(s) do you normally play?

Primed is more than cool, we even play silver surfer!   Everybody hobbys at their own pace, and there are no painting requirements for GN.

Recently, we have been focusing on OFCC style lists, which means 200 points, with a 4xp Spec Op trooper (If you have questions about those, ask away, they're hidden in an older rulebook)

Hope to meet you there!

Thank you to everyone who came out last night. We had a good time stuffed into that small room. It was      great to have two new players join us. A personal thanks to Jeff for staying longer to play that unfortunate game with me and my nasty Haramaki. ?

• Like 2

Thank you to Jay and everyone else for the welcome! I had a lot of fun. Thanks to my opponent, wzzzzrd, and Exile for reffing! My first time playing against Tohaa; that Rasail Boarding Team is a pretty nasty combo. Sorry the dice were not in your favor, wzzzzrd. :sad:

• Like 2