Ordo Fanaticus July Hobby Progress Challenge!

In an effort to combat the scourge that is Grey Plastic we shall band together and contribute to the Ordo Fanaticus 2017 Hobby Progress Challenge!

Let's keep this simple shall we?

Each month reply to this thread with your stated miniature hobby painting commitment.  The goal is a painted unit per month.

Ex:

"I will assemble and paint this box of Space Marines"

"I will paint this assembled Chariot I bought off eBay"

Include a dated picture of the project you intend to finish.  A description doesn't qualify.

When you have completed said stated goal, post a dated picture of the completed commitment, quoting the original post.

If you finish early, start another project, but be warned, the deadline for the project is the end of the month in which it is started.  Not 30 days from posting.

Those members that have completed their stated monthly goal will be placed in a raffle, from which I will draw a winner.  I will send the winner a prize.

At the end of the year the member that has completed the most goals win a better prize. In the case of a tie the members will be placed in a raffle, from which I will draw a winner.

Remember to quote your original post so progress for the month may be easily verified.  Failure to do so will DISQUALIFY the entry.

Valid projects:

10+ infantry figures

3+ medium sized models (siege machines, killa kans, ogres, etc)

1+ large model (Vehicle, big monster, etc)

Don't be a tool and post stuff you've already done. This is on the honor system.

Go! Challenge begins now!

• Like 1

This is a commitment I had better complete, since it's for OFCC, heh. 3 Tusker Cavalry and a couple of Scraplings that need to be based and painted, along with some movement trays that need to be "based."

...not pictured is the Rock Auroch that still hasn't shipped from ebay, 5 days after I paid... bah!

1RsDvQ9.jpg?1RWRfRaV.jpg?1

• Like 2

Another set for the challenge. I am multi tasking on my table right now to get things done in time for ofcc.....

I will paint these to table top standards at least. (hope for more.) Had them built a long time ago just not painted that is why I am including them together.

1 Ironclad Dreadnaught

1 squad of assault cents

large.IMAG0045.jpg.7d4f1eb8da20043d7ad36

• Like 1

• Jay pinned this topic
On 7/6/2017 at 6:40 PM, Psilence said:

Picked up some second hand TWC from guardian.

I plan to clean up and paint this unit to table top standards.

IMG_1478.JPG

Man it's been a busy month :p

I finally found some time to put paint to models :)

I'm happy with the result considering the models were second hand (assembled, primed, painted, primed, taken apart and re assembled, primed, and painted again).

I mag'd a few of the shields (like the rest of my cav) just in case I want to shed some points.

I'll probably do the next few batches for the summer campaign, and combo them between this thread and that 1 :)

IMG_1614.JPG

IMG_1616.JPG

IMG_1620.JPG

• Like 2

On 7/17/2017 at 4:44 PM, Craeat said:

And the last set on my table for ofcc........

I will paint these to at least tabletop standard.

1 emperors champion

1 librarian converted to a psychic inquisitor in power armor with a force staff.

large.IMAG0046.jpg.04a8b35cdc564cc034331

Finished completely at OFCC

large.IMAG0049.jpg.268a5866a65190bb79195

• Like 1