7/11 - Ordo Fanaticus Game Night - 40k 8th Ed Pre-League Games

DisruptiveConduct

Date: Tuesday, July 11th

Time: 4pm to 10pm (we sometimes close later)

Location: 717 SE Main St. Portland OR 97214 (map) - Around the corner from Kokiyo Teriyaki and up the stairs

Cost: $5 for Ordo Members, $2 for Ordo Warlord Champions, FREE for Emperors!  And as always, your first Game Night is FREE!

Games we play: We will be doing some exploring of 40k 8th edition tonight. We also always have tables open for Blood Bowl, Infinity, AoS, SWA, or whatever game you want to play (grabass is relegated to the room of shame).

Note: Although it is possible to find a pickup game at Game Night, it is much better to prearrange a game before coming down to avoid disappointment. Hope to see you there!

P.S. It's gonna be 7/11 and that means free slushees at the 7/11 down the street. They might just be worth the sugar rush.

To get an idea of what to include in the upcoming 40k escalation league, we will be doing some matches at the three Tuesday Game Nights leading up to OFCC.

This Tuesday, I invite you and your friends to come get a game of 8th edition 40k using Power Level Points. Most people say that 100 Power Level Points is equivalent to 2000 points. For the sake of learning and maybe getting in two games, let's do 50 Power Level Points on 4x4 tables. These games will be mainly to get people to the club and have a casual intro to the new rules.

I'll be there around 5 to get some tables setup and challenge someone with 50 Power level points of my Genestealer Cult! Hope to see you there.

@Atomic@Sugarlessllama@happycamper@Rhuntar

• Like 3

So we had a good time on Tuesday Game Night last week.

Rhuntars Orks had a blast getting shot off the table. I think his Stormboyz are getting super killy.

savion47's Sisters stood there, looked regal, and then delivered death.

Atomic, evil_bryan, Nathanvoodoo, and I decided to do a four-way battle and got through 2 whole rounds! My GSC were all over the table looking threatening and getting shot. The Nurgle rot showed its resilience until the DP got shot in the face by all the guns the IG could muster. Atomic's evil robits refused to die, of course!

Good times were had by all. I hope to see some more folks come on down next week for some more 8th edition gaming.

• Like 1