Infantry, Walkers, and Speeders should be the focus of your army and the following unit are restricted:
Tanks, Fliers, Drop Pods, Superheavies are not allowed.
Bikes, Attack Bikes, Jet Bikes, Artillery, Monstrous Creatures, Leviathan Siege Dreadnoughts are 0-1 choices.

Centurion games are played on a 6x4 with more terrain than usual, using Shadow War missions and a points level of 1500-2000 to represent smaller actions, insurgency, and tactical skirmishes.

Should be a fun precursor to the weekends games and a nice and easy way to get reacquainted with 7th edition if you, like me have been playing a lot of 8th since july 3rd.

1489012343518.pdf

^^^the centurians rules v1.1

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

VERY MUCH EXCITE!! so I will be showing up around noon to set up, we have 6 tables for our event and not a whole lot of terrain so bring any terrain you would like to use. I am currently calling in favors for some league terrain so we will see how that goes.

Thanks in advance if you plan to bring any terrain!

its my understanding that friday is open play so if you already have a ticket for the weekend event, you should be good to go.

we have 6 tables with terrain to just play around on all friggin day on friday. you can try a myriad of lists AND/OR play a bunch of 30k skirmish games. I have a couple scenario objectives that will effect the main campaign on sat/sun. they're optional and of small consequence too so you can literally do whatever you want. The floor is open at 8am and I will be there by noon, give or take bridge traffic.