Sunday Game Night - New Player

CliffsidePDX

Hi everyone,

I introduced myself a while ago, but life has been crazy so I haven't had a chance to make it to Sunday game night. I'm finally able to this weekend. 

First, I just wanted to make sure it was still happening? And what time does it usually start?

I am pretty much a new player and have never played beyond Operations Icestorm. I know you are all getting ready for OFCC, but I was wondering if anyone would be up for playing a game with a newbie. If not, I'd still love to watch a couple games. I can put together a 300pt list as long as you're alright with nothing being painted - I just stripped all my Yu Jing miniatures after a botched first attempt at airbrushing. 

Anyways, if this Sunday is still happening, I look forward to meeting some of you.

• Like 1

Yes we will be open on Sunday at 3:00. I will be gone but Pete will be the hosting. The OFCC practice games that our regulars are playing are 200 point limited insertion. So come on down with a  list and Pete will make sure you will get a game in. 

• Like 1

Hi, I'm Pete!

I will be opening this Sunday, as Jay said, at 3:00 PM.  I'm expecting at least 4-5 people, so there will definitely be multiple chances for a game or two (oh, and don't worry about the painting thing, we play silver surfer all the time at Game Night).  If you haven't played beyond Icestorm, I'm sure that I, or others, would be happy to play either a smaller point total or a learning pace, or both!

Hope to see you there!

• Like 3