The Poxing Dead is Hilariously sad

Lyraeus

Ok, to be honest PoxWalkers are awesome but I will need a lot of them . . . I mean, just going up against a Conscripts So am army could easily lead to 60+ of the buggers walking around.

Not to mention that they can be buffed by Fabius Bile, gets Rerolls from a Chaos Lord and Typhus makes them S4 and T4. He'll there is even FW Neurosis who lets them Reroll 1's for their Disgustingly Resilient roll.

So many fun things. I will need to get a lot of them.

• Like 2

I have 40 built at the moment and will probably make my first build with 2 x 20.Their main job will be to bubble wrap the "Putrid Fortress"(my land raider).I will need to pick up more though as their regrow ability can grow a unit beyond its starting size so I want to have that option if it comes up.

Power wise,with 2 attacks each,yes they can be kinda nasty but due to speed and needing to get a fair amount of models into combat against softer targets that they can reliably hurt,,I dont see having 4 or more blobs of 20 strong being a very afficient use of points.

2 minutes ago, Threejacks said:

I have 40 built at the moment and will probably make my first build with 2 x 20.Their main job will be to bubble wrap the "Putrid Fortress"(my land raider).I will need to pick up more though as their regrow ability can grow a unit beyond its starting size so I want to have that option if it comes up.

Power wise,with 2 attacks each,yes they can be kinda nasty but due to speed and needing to get a fair amount of models into combat against softer targets that they can reliably hurt,,I dont see having 4 or more blobs of 20 strong being a very afficient use of points.

6 actually may be the tops but only for getting a dual Battalion. 

With Fabius you could easily get A3 (bit of luck actually but still, either +S, T, or A) and Typhus works out to 7" (which is an anomaly since 6" is the norm) so you can get S4 T4 Pox Walkers with a Psyker for Gift of Contagion. 

On 7/21/2017 at 9:11 AM, InfestedKerrigan said:

Ooo....mixing in Fantasy bits for Eldar and kin, guardsmen and smurfs for some fresh converts. Only add the appropriate models for the army you are facing. That sounds like a blast. Damns you Jim! Damns you Purajh! I don't wanna play nurgle! *stomps off and pouts*

Skaven pox walkers..... wait those are just plague monks.