W: 40k Ork Bits H: TK, Brets, SM odds and ends, Cash

Sume

Hello.

I am looking for 40k ork bits.  I apologize in advance if I am getting any of the terms wrongs.  I never played Orks before.  I am starting a project to make custom made Blood Axes for next year.  The goal, every single, and I mean every single ork to look different, painting and parts. Quantity on basic parts like sluggas, shootas, and choppas is around 100.  Most likely more then I do need.  Looking for around 20 parts for rokkits.  20 burnas, and 20 or so stuff that has the combi-rokkits.   Looking for loose legs also.  Arm parts from the warbikers, and if possible nobz bikers be great.  Nobz parts for arms, and extra bits be great.  

As far as trades go.  I have a lot of extra TK skeleton sprue stuff still left.  Bows, and spears mostly.   I have if memory serves me right 4 to 5 Pegasus knights left that are assembled they are left overs from a ebay lot a few years back when I made my flying air force for the last ever Black Sheep Brawl back in 2015.   I have upwards to 20 more knights of the realm/errand knights still on sprues and extra bits there.  

For 40k.  I have 10 space marines with bolters.  They look to been painted with the fang.  All have bolters.  I also got 10 looks like Salamanders with power spears, and some scout parts.  Also 20 or so metal Imperial guard that I stripped, and 10 plastic Imperial Guardsmen.

I also do have cash.  I was going to the OFCC and thought I work out something Saturday night.  

I am from Salem, so I dont really know everyone face.  I am going to be the player with the Sisters of Battle army that is flying old 2nd Ebon Chalice colors, and blood red tanks that will leave a Blood Angels player in envy.

Thanks all.

• Like 1

I'll be bringing my Big Box of Ork Trade-bait to OFCC for the bitz swap Friday night and coincidentally I'm also on your team. I also follow the 'every model has a unique look' ethos for Orks, so I can share some tips and tricks.

I'll be the guy with the 10 Immolators and 5 Exorcists.

• Like 1

Will do.  Thanks.  I thought I ask here before scrounging around Ebay.  I am not to overly thrilled with the GW ork bodies.  I was going to use Kroomlech's afrika corps bodies/legs, some of the greatcoats for burnas, the running legs, kneeling legs, and a variety of the heads.  I didnt like the look of the arms.  After much looking around at different sites and sprues.  I think I will be able to make a good kit bash between the GW parts and Kroomlech.  The Squiggoths sealed the deal for me to go I must have.

Oh I forgot one of the options.  I may need to get the combi sorkas also.  I was planning to use the nobz boxes and the one that comes with the warboss that has the squig.  I at least like the nobz look.

I also have a box of Grey Knight terminators that is missing some of the swords and hammer.  I took them as bits.  These are also up for trade.  Skitari data cards, harlequin book, with data cards, and I think physic cards.  Since I am combing through stuff I have, and forgotten about.  There is also the Space Wolf terminators from the Stormclaw box set.  I will bring the Grey Knights and Space Wolf Terminators also along with what has been requested.  

Thanks all.

• 2 weeks later...

I am looking forward to the OFCC this year.  I am going to need to bring my bits on Sunday.  I am getting a ride with and dropped off for Saturday.  Mostly so I know how to drive myself to the Hilton for Sunday.  

I got the TK sprues together.  I found on them 5 skeletons still on sprue that are left overs, and 2 chariot drivers.  There is upwards to 30 - 50 shields.  Lots of spears, bows, quivers, and archer arms.  Looks like a majority of the swords are gone, but there are morning stars, and axes left.  Some stalker. and knight parts.

Reaper metal scorpion. 

Marine parts are: 10 space marines with bolters.  They look to been painted with the fang.  All have bolters.  I also got 10 looks like Salamanders with power spears, and some scout parts.  Some scouts are still on the sprue and looks like 4 sniper rifles.

Box of Grey Knight terminators that is missing some of the swords and hammer.

Daemonette bits.  Arms, and heads.

5x Stormclaw box set Space Wolf Terminators.

For the Brets.  I found 14 knights.  10 are on sprues.  Also 2 Pegasus knights.  

Looks like 10 metal Tallarhan guard?  I am not sure what edition they are, or what sup faction of Imperial guard.

Firestorm armada Orshan box of ships.

Harlequin and Skitari datacards.

I am bringing this on Sunday.  Let me know what to bring.  I know for sure the TK stuff.