Phoenix Nest 40k/Infinity Fall 2017 Escalation League

Xavier319

This is the start of a discussion. I have been far more into Infinity lately than 40k. I want to run both of these events. So I am proposing a four week 40k Escalation league, and a 4 week Infinity Escalation league. How many of you would be interested in me running a league for each of these games this fall? I'm thinking 40k during the end of August until mid September, and Infinity from late september until late october. Maybe shift it back slightly. who would be interested in playing in each league, and who is only interested in one or another?

• Like 1

I could be down for that. Just got my Space Scotsmen the other day and would be down for both leagues. Think I have enough for  300 points of Infinity if that's the points that the league would be at, and certainly have enough for 2000 of 40k. The big thing though would be if I can get to a point with Infinity to play semi-competently (especially seeing that I've only played one game thus far)

• 2 weeks later...

So i've decided to run the Infinity league a week or so after the current 40k campaign ends. Then after that, we will run the 40k league you all have come to know and love. It would be really awesome if we could get some new people into Infinity and actually play the game some at the store regularly. :)