OFCC: Are You Ready?

Raindog

What have you left to paint?

what are you going to move your army around from table to table?

Do you have your games bag packed?

Do you have your tokens?

Are your tokens easily located or in one giant pile in a ziploc bag?

Do you have tape measures?

Templates?

Courtesy Lists not on your iPhone or iPad?

Mentally - umm what was the question?

Physically - we shall see, I have to cover as an Adult Volunteer for 3 days just before (W-F) at outdoor Girl Scout camp for my daughter.  I don't do well with heat, or for that matter tons of screaming young girls.  Should be interesting what state I am in on Saturday

Models - all painted as using pretty much same army as a few years ago.  I just need to fix/glue my Wraithknight up as fell apart.  Also need to figure out if I have the models and a list available to play 8th edition.

Overall my opponents are going to get a very casual opponent who may offer them the win and drinks at the bar instead of a game if I am wiped.

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, WarlordGhrom said:

Models - all painted as using pretty much same army as a few years ago.  I just need to fix/glue my Wraithknight up as fell apart.  Also need to figure out if I have the models and a list available to play 8th edition.

Just point out your 7th list and play with that. It shouldn't be too far off.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, WarlordGhrom said:

I just need to fix/glue my Wraithknight up as fell apart.  Also need to figure out if I have the models and a list available to play 8th edition.

Hey, wait a minute. When the hell did Grim Dark invade Bubblegum Neon Bright? Did GW take over Infinity? Noooooo!!!

• Like 1

On 7/19/2017 at 4:55 PM, Raindog said:

Do you have a placard with team name and members, so we can do paint judging?

Well ?... Guess I have on more thing to throw on my list... And here I thought I only had to finish amateur-ishly painting our friendly player grab bag stuff... 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Raindog said:

Really, a printed sheet of paper with the name of your team and the players would be fine.

May have found a way around this dilemma... The placard doesn't need to be big, right?  As long as it has the team member names and team name on it, it could be the size of say a business card?

I do have a couple of buildings with our team name/motto stenciled onto them...