Heavy Gear RPG: Players Wanted

Hey All,

I have been running a Heavy Gear RPG campaign for the last year and a half, and we are currently looking for new players. We meet every other Saturday at Guardian Games in the Dungeon foyer.

Heavy Gear is a realistic hard scifi militaristic setting set on Terra Nova, a long colonized world that is 75% land. Most notably, the military's' of all major powers use Gears, which are 15ft tall mechs which fight along side both tanks and infantry. The world is quite rich and incredibly established with lots of cloak and dagger politics between two massive super powers currently in a Cold War going hot. The game that I run is very story driven and focuses on weighty character actions rather than just combat (Though combat does happen and can be quite brutal). Consequences for actions can be heavy and effect the overall campaign path.

The current players are part of a military unit within the Northern Guard, and are under-strength and over-stretched, yet caught within the wheels within wheels machinations of several opposing parties.

If you are interested, I'd be more than happy to introduce you to the game, or have you as a guest while we play so you can see how the mechanics work, and how the world turns!

Thanks, and I hope you drop by!

~Jared

gear1.png

gear04.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hey there,

Thanks for your interest! Our next game will be on the 12th at 6-10pm, and we meet every two weeks. We play at the round table in the Dungeon Foyer, so plenty of privacy and its pretty quiet.

Come on by and sit in on the game, I'd be happy to introduce you to the world, the mechanics, and of course the other players :)

~JB

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Theredepic said:

Hey there,

Thanks for your interest! Our next game will be on the 12th at 6-10pm, and we meet every two weeks. We play at the round table in the Dungeon Foyer, so plenty of privacy and its pretty quiet.

Come on by and sit in on the game, I'd be happy to introduce you to the world, the mechanics, and of course the other players :)

~JB

Thank you JB!I apologize. My inquiry was for all who read, not myself specifically as I'm not in PDX to join you, though it sounds awesome!