Ughhhhhh

Raindog

8 hours ago, dkieft said:

Couple years ago we went to Seaside to avoid the heat for a weekend... then it breached 100...

You would think being on the coast the temperature would be a little cooler. Sometimes the weather can really throw a curve ball at you.

I was in Las Vegas in June two years ago. Big mistake.. Everyday was 115 degrees.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

It is 32 degrees cooler  today! This morning, I hiked the boulder pile from the beach to the cliffs. I made it 3/4 of the way to the point before my daughter wanted to turn back. Just got back from another walk in the surf. The beach is flat and compact and effortlessly to walk on.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Raindog said:

It is 32 degrees cooler  today! This morning, I hiked the boulder pile from the beach to the cliffs. I made it 3/4 of the way to the point before my daughter wanted to turn back. Just got back from another walk in the surf. The beach is flat and compact and effortlessly to walk on.

That's awesome RD
Have an amazing time bro

13 hours ago, Grensche said:

You would think being on the coast the temperature would be a little cooler. Sometimes the weather can really throw a curve ball at you.

I was in Las Vegas in June two years ago. Big mistake.. Everyday was 115 degrees.

I was in Vegas that June as well.  Good grief, it was a roaster.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

52 minutes ago, Exile said:

I was in Vegas that June as well.  Good grief, it was a roaster.

I honestly never knew it could get that hot. I would leave my hotel just to walk into the hotel next door. Even night time didn't make it feel better.

Next time I'll go during February/March, supposed to be a lot cooler.

• Like 2