Sign in to follow this  
barca

Team Yankee campaign games SAT AUG 12 @ GG

I don't think the two are mutually exclusive... we could have the store basically attacking through the Fulda Gap or another area and report our batreps to the global campaign...  I'm "helping out" with the global one, and would love to get some games reported... :D

The main goal of the campaign is to get people playing and having fun with TY... so in short "Play more games!"  

The online campaign is at https://firestorm.warconsole.com/ - and they have an amazing set up... it's really going to be worth your time.  Basically you just need to report games and give a short batrep - pictures are good too!

On 8/12/2017 at 11:09 AM, fingolfen said:

I don't think the two are mutually exclusive... we could have the store basically attacking through the Fulda Gap or another area and report our batreps to the global campaign...  I'm "helping out" with the global one, and would love to get some games reported... :D

I agree that they are not mutually exclusive.

Emily at GG showed me the Campaign Kit that they received and asked me about it.

I will take a look this week and see if we can submit battle reports for our Fulda Gap '86 campaign as BATREPs for the Firestorm: Red Thunder. That way, we get some synergy without splitting off into two groups.