Primaris Repulsors

Anyone facing these or using them yet? What kitting are you finding works? 

Running them with my knights, I already have an abundance of high Output Gatling weapons, leaning me towards the Lastalon instead of the Hvy Onslaught Cannons. 

The Twin Lascannons are also desirable over the Heavy Bolter, but it is 30something point difference. Is the Damage capacity there worth the points difference?

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, InfestedKerrigan said:

Anyone facing these or using them yet? What kitting are you finding works? 

Running them with my knights, I already have an abundance of high Output Gatling weapons, leaning me towards the Lastalon instead of the Hvy Onslaught Cannons. 

The Twin Lascannons are also desirable over the Heavy Bolter, but it is 30something point difference. Is the Damage capacity there worth the points difference?

I'm painting one up and have used it once so far.  They are basically landraiders but better lol.

i would say lascannons all around.  If you go storm bolters and Gatling cannon on top should provide enough mob defense.  

I loaded my up with aggressors armed with flamers.  They can pop out and flame everything of assaulted

IMG_1887.JPG

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, InfestedKerrigan said:

What Inquisiton goodies? They have what, 5 hq and 2 elite choices?

Edit: oh, just looked at Acolyte entry and see their weapon options. 

I just noticed acolytes have 3 wounds! I expected them to be cheaper points wise but 2 pts more than guards men and 2 more wounds is pretty awesome... I'm looking at a vanguard detachment 10 total bodies across their options and a repulsor to carry them seems pretty cool as a well equipped inquisitor and retinue.

• Like 1

those are handy things to know on the repulsor... I love magnets. 

The acolytes only hit on 4+ so the suicide out of a transport is a thing they are not great at at least when they had the extra wounds I considered it I'll prolly just keep em cheap to protect better models getting slain if the transport dies. 

41 minutes ago, InfestedKerrigan said:

So the Repulsor can only transport Primaris Marines. Does that restriction preclude it from transporting Acolytes and Inquisitors, or does their Authority t r u m p that rule?

All transports list specific key words required to ride. The authority rule, which jokero actually have too, says regardless of keyword restrictions these models can embark in imperium transports. Terminators can still only get in stuff that lists terminators. 

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, InfestedKerrigan said:

Can't boost them to a 4+ or 3+ right now, can you? 

Actually, could you give them a 3+ since c:dh? I don't think so, now that I think about it.

Jokaero have authority of the Inquisition now too, so they can ride along with the guys they are supposed to buff.