Android board games with local multiplayer?

Dark Trainer

Looking for some good Android games that have local multiplayer. Seems like Carcassonne has it but are their any other games that have local multiplayer? Doesn't seem like ticket to ride or catan have it.

The goal is to play games with my wife on her phone. Just looking for something new.

Edited by Dark Trainer

I bought Catan, it has Online play now but you can set private games with friends. Should work well. Wife's isn't loading the newest version yet, supposedly they are upgrading groups of licenses at once...apparently she has to wait to get into the latest patch group.... oh well, patience is a good thing I suppose.

I was part of the beta for the Catan multiplayer on Android. According to their own site, the Catan Multiplayer will be cross platform functional. You only have online play though, no local play like Carcassone. The online play does allow you to set friends though and play private games amongst them (just requires internet to do so). And yes, I'm supposed to be able to challenge IOS users and Android users alike through their servers.

I haven't tested the cross platform bit yet. Still waiting for my Wife's to get the latest patch...annoying

For iOS it says up to 5 player pass to play, solo vs 4 AI and a large multiplayer database with 10s of thousands of players world wide...whatever that means.  It doesn't explicitly state if it's iOS players only, or if it's cross platform.  

Small World 2 says the same thing.  It also includes local gameplay on multiple devices via wifi or bluetooth.  I didn't see that on Ticket2Ride.

• 2 weeks later...