2014 Elvensword Ambassadorial Tournament RESULTS ARE UP

Lord Hanaur

The following is the list of upcoming local events for Olympia/Tacoma (mainly) so you can begin to marshall your forces and use these events to practice as we head towards the  4th Elvensword Ambassadorial Tournament.

October 25:  4th Ambassadorial Tournament!  details will be updated at our webpage  4th Elvensword Ambassadorial Tournament

Pre-registration required! 
Feel free to register on that sites forum.  You can also go there to see what happened at the last Ambassadorial Tournament.

I will update this original post as new ones are announced or as dates and details change.   Stay tuned.

Those who are now signed up for the first and second brackets, you may or may not have noticed on our website that there is an actual forum.  So if you have any questions or comments regarding the Tournament, feel free to post them there.  Many others may have the same questions you do.  Forum

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Reminder:  May 31, there will be a 1999 Singles tourney this month!

Intrizic:

Well yeah. i am pretty excited to be bringing it back!  It's a singularly different Tournament as you know.  

I am trying to get feedback from people on my home forum as to whether a Highlander tournament would be an ideal fit for the Ambassadorial Tournament.  It really would be super appropriate when you think about it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
For those who attended the Ambassadorial Tournaments, you know that everyone is given a door prize to play with, before the festivities begin; It's worth about $25!  In addition we provide lunch and refreshments.

This year will be no exception.  We will be placing pics of the tournament dice up soon, but just wanted to let you know that our sponsor, the author of the Fox Elvensword series of books George Alan Butler, is once again supporting us all in our love of fantasy.  The last Ambassadorial Tournaments dice are favorites for a lot of people, and they see a lot of action.  The new ones will have new colors and will expand your existing stash.

This year we are doing something different.  The Ambassador who wins, in addition to the prizes you would normally expect, will be receiving a SPECIAL set of dice, different from the rest, to commemorate his or her win.  As akways, their name will be engraved onto the ACTUAL Elvensword, a relic we describe in full on the website.

We anticipate that it will be about 100% larger prize support, and it was not small last time to begin with.  I think we gave prizes for 1st -5th place last year.

More to come.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Never stops me.  I went to Maple Valley for a game recently with ChaosGerbil and i went down to Portland for a game with Rory.  Getting four games in?  Psh.  Sold.

Just shack up for the eve with one of the other players.  Optionally, I know several are coming up and you could probably travel w therm.  But its yo call.  Hate to see a good Adepta Sororitas player miss his chance to represent us in the Arena though!