Weekend FSA Game days at Guardian Games

Theredepic

For me, Sundays work a LITTLE better and could make 2 Sundays a month.   I could do probably 1 or 2 Saturdays a month too.   I expect no one will be able to commit to 'every time" since weekend days are always hard cause of family plans, housework, travel.  Noon is a good time to play.  Note, the next plan I have is Sunday the 25th at Noon.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I could probably make 2 Sunday's a month, unless there's a STAW OP I want to attend. I had a lot of fun learning the game last weekend and I am starting to study the rules now. FSA seems like a solid system with the fun of building and painting but not to the point where it feels like a JOB to paint 1000 little troops like in 40K.. haha

-Kraxis

(Abe)

• Like 1

Had a good 800pt game with Stewart on Saturday despite the horde of 40k players! Terrans are like a devastating broadsword, but the Relthozans were able to parry and counterpunch hard for a victory. Good learning game for both of us. I look forward to fighting the mighty Terrans again soon!

~Jared

• Like 1

Great game Jared.  The Terrans' first enconter with the sneaky Rethozans was an excellent learning game yet the Terran commander was caught off guard by unfamiliar abilities and made a cruicial blunder spitting his fleet.  This resulted in a fun battle but overwhelming defeat.  That escaped Carrier will have its revenge one day! :biggrin:   I'll see you guys this Sunday the 8th and I'll be available anytime on the 15th as well (or Sat the 14th after 5pm).