Flames of War at Mighty Fortress Games

fingolfen

So my friend with the gaming store in Scappoose is still building up the store, but as Sunday's have been kinda slow she's letting me sort of take over and have some open Flames of War.  I'm thinking mid-July to get things officially started.  I need to get some 2' x 4' boards set up so that we can run standard 4' x 6' games.  I have a fair amount of terrain I can bring, but more would never hurt.  There would probably be room for either 2 or 3 games to run concurrently as the store isn't gigantic by any stretch of the imagination.

Dates I can be there on Sunday afternoon for the next couple of months:

7/13

7/27

8/3

8/17

8/24

Store website:  http://mightyfortress.com/

So who all wants to come out?  :D

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I guess as a one-man operation you could still give demos to store patrons and see if you could get them hooked.

I tried to establish a regular 40K group there earlier in the year. There are some 40K players in the area but they all had various reasons not to show up. I'm not sure if FoW (which I assume has a smaller player base) will do any better. Still, if some sort of miniatures game can take root there, I'm sure it will attact new people.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...