Mordheim

I have a Sisters of Sigmar force lying around. Let's play some Mordheim!

In......October. I am deployed for a while yet. Lol.

Stay safe and will see you then.

Chappy's right though, if we were to do a champaign it would be better to do it after the OFCC. Practice games over the summer might be fun, at an aircondition LGS.

For everyone interested please contact my email so I can get a head count. Cbdeponte13@yahoo.com.

Details will be sent in emails.

Real quick though, pretty much I wanted to do something along the lines of almost a campaign. I wanted to meet everyone and figure it out. I know there are not many people who play mordheim and it's a really fun game!

Id love to play some mordheim. Its been maybe 12 years since Ive played? Its still 28mm right? Not different figures? Could I throw together a goblin band with warhammer models? Anyways Im in if I have the pieces

Yes, it's still the same game. I likse to use reaper minis for my characters and hounds. I use the gw flagallent kit for my flagallents. Short answer, yes gw goblins are perfect.

ML- that's exactly the reason why it's a good idea to get everyone together and figure out how we're gonna do this. I've played in many mordheim campaigns and a few of them had the rules altered and it was ridiculous fast. The gw rules really are the best ones.

I'm a big fan of the GW rules, with the addition that duel-wielding gives you -1 to hit (unless you take a skill to negate it).

I do love me some Mordheim though, gonna drop you an email DT! Hopefully I'll be able to join, depending on the day / time.

So here it is. Saturday at 7:30 we will be having a meeting at guardian games to discuss the campaign. Drop me a PM if you can or can't attend.

So far I have this as the list:

Mexican ninja- witch hunters

Murphey's lawyer-orcs

Peanut-goblins

Chappy(when he is home)-sisters of sigmar

Nephren-ka-skaven

Me-undetermined

Email me: cbdeponte13@yahoo.com

• Like 1