Gamer Moral Dilemma or Working Next to GG Fun

MauzDeadalive

I really just feel like sharing what just happened in a place I know my peers will understand. I currently work one block from Guardian Games (in fact you can see my work place from their back windows) and my co-workers know about the hobbies/games I partake in. The usual UPS driver is on vacation and his replacement dropped off 4 decent sized boxes all with markings indicating toys and games inside. One of my co-workers signed for them and called me up to inform me my large order of game stuff came in while I was on break. I was very confused to say the least because I have not ordered anything game related to ship to me in some time but I told her I would be up in a moment to check them out. Sure enough, they were all for Guardian Games and it strikes me then that 345 SE Yamhill and 345 SE Taylor look an awful lot alike. I called over to GG to inform them of the mix up and see if they wanted me to bring them over or if they wanted to come get them. The whole time I just kept thinking it was kind of funny because it really was a lot of coincidences coming together to create this screw up....and it really just boils down to me being a gamer who enjoys telling non-gamers about how I like to play with army men. I also can not stop thinking about what really was in those boxes....because with GG it could be so so many different things.

• Like 6