MDF Models and Terrain from Miniature Scenery

Casiarius

I figured I would post this in Rogue Trading since it's a transaction we're discussing, and it's not limited to any specific game.

So, Miniature Scenery in Australia makes terrain and vehicles out of 3mm MDF. I've been thinking of ordering some Building Widgets and maybe a Tactical Response Vehicle. Pretre mentioned that he liked their Goblin Guns. Both of us have held off actually ordering anything from them due to the high cost of shipping things from Australia.

Of course if there were other people out there who were interested, we could make a combined order for cheaper shipping. Things like the Building Widgets and Tactical Response Vehicle can also be purchased cheaper in lots of 3 or 4. We may already have a third co-conspirator and we're looking for more. See anything on their web site you can't live without?

are these all MDF?  even the vehicles?

Yep.

Ok -well see what you find - most of those places seem to have what I am looking for.  So if you find one with the stuff you want - let me know and I will identify that which I would want :)  (basically the tower, dais and walkway).

-d

Looks like we'll have to go direct. They are a bit more expensive, but they have all the stuff and quantities:

http://www.miniaturescenery.com/index.asp

• Like 1

Okay, so currently.

$169.55 with $38.76 Shipping

Eben - Goblin Guns $47.39 plus $10.83 shipping

Torg - Elven Stuff ($89.22) plus $20.40 shipping

Jay - Widgets x2 ($32.94) plus $7.53 shipping.

(I did shipping as percentage of total cost. So pretty high, but coming down.)

Well, put me down for two packs of Building Widgets (so Jay and I will share a 4-pack for the discount), and the 3-pack of Tactical Response Vehicles.

After obtaining "a few" extra Vallejo paint bottles at Bridgetown, I'm also tempted to get their Dropper Bottle Rack, unless someone else has a better storage solution for those bottles.