WoC 2.5k with No DP Need Advice

With so many new elf armies making an appearance I wanted to go back to an army I had sold the majority of my models for. In one of my trades last year I got rid of almost all my WoC and decided I want some Avatars of War goodies. After reading many of the tactics and new trends I discovered some interesting prospects in WoC but I only wanted to use some of the go to units.

After making this list I am really happy with the results but have no idea if it will work as I wish to buy some of the goodies. Since WoC was so prevalent and basically still is I am wondering if I could get some advice to guide some purchases to make sure I don't just flush money.

Tactics: The army is supposed to be fast and brutal like basically most WoC lists. I wanted a list that was just a little different. I realize I chose some soft and harder points but I am hoping they work together. Slaanesh seems to really work well with Khorne and even though I like Nurgle and Tzeentch this list seemed to work for me. Super Frenzy from the LoS seems crazy. I wanted to use dragon ogres as I like the models and with a severe lack of LD 10 in the army I chose Scyla because he is cheap and worth it (I think). Would this list be worth pursuing or am I just off?

Chaos sorcerer Lord: lvl 4 w/ MoS, Steed of Slaanesh, Allure of Slaanesh, Chaos Familiar, and a Charmed Shield: 345 pts (Own this guy)

Exaltd hero: BsB, MoT, Daemonic mount, Talisman of Preservation, Enchanted Shield, Third Eye of Tzeentch, and Soul Feeder: 250 pts (Don't own but really want)

Scyla Anfingrimm: 105 pts (general) (don't own but figure someone will sell him for cheap as nobody ever fields him)

Chaos chariot: MoN: 125 pts (Own)

Warriors: 24 w/ MoK, FC, Shields, Halberds, and Banner of Swiftness: 525 pts (Want to get Nurgle Avatars of War for proxy)

Dogs: 30 pts (Cheap and need)

Dogs: 30 pts (Cheap and need)

Marauders horsemen: MoS, Musician, and Shields: 90 pts (Cheap and need)

Dragon Ogres: Champion, and GW: 214 pts (Own)

Chimera: Regeneration and Flaming Breath: 275 pts (Own)

Skullcrushers: Musician, Banner, and Ensorcelled weapons: 254 pts (want but nobody will trade me)

Skullcrushers: Musician, Banner, and Ensorcelled weapons: 254 pts (want but nobody will trade me)

Total pts: 2497