OFCC Food thread

scottshoemaker

Anything not overly sweet (so sweet stouts and porters aren't my type). Also, I never met a hop I didn't like.

I can probably find a growler of something good to meet those requirements.

Deal!  I bet Wander Brewing in bellingham (The new hot thing) has something you will love.  Will get it to night, and deliver it when i get to portland tomorrow afternoon!  

good cuban food over at Pambiche' …. not that far away really - never had anything I didn't like there  :tongue:

actually lots of good stuff with in 2-3 min by car - LOTS.  all depends on how much you want to spend… but really - if your a foodie… or whatever - and you don't mind a larger bill - LePigion is pretty hard to beat - again within 2-3 min.

-d

Ginger Ale:

I got Mr. Bigglesworth & Andozane

Anyone else? I got to pick it up tonight because they don't open before I leave tomorrow.

If no one else covers, I will gladly pay the growler price of $24...does he actually sell his own Growlers? How much are they filled? Perhaps just get that and I will pay you back the full amount.  I really want to try this.

Also...

For you out of towner types, if there is interest, I can take 3 gamer size dudes, or 4 normal dudes and I will take you to Pine State Biscuits either Sat or Fri night?  Anyone interested?

Locals...well, you know where it is :)

I can take whomever can fit in my outback :)  That is if anyone wants to go check out fried chicken and biscuits for dinner :)

• Like 1

Also...

For you out of towner types, if there is interest, I can take 3 gamer size dudes, or 4 normal dudes and I will take you to Pine State Biscuits either Sat or Fri night?  Anyone interested?

Locals...well, you know where it is :)

I can take whomever can fit in my outback :)  That is if anyone wants to go check out fried chicken and biscuits for dinner :)

Tell us about this Pine State Biscuits...

http://www.pinestatebiscuits.com/

If no one else covers, I will gladly pay the growler price of $24...does he actually sell his own Growlers? How much are they filled? Perhaps just get that and I will pay you back the full amount.  I really want to try this.

Sadly he's out, and his growlers are just stickers :( (I can see about a grenade and fill that one explicitly for you)

I was going to use one of my insulated from Pint Defiance to transport.