Hey Mistborn/RPG/Dice Fans - This May Be of Interest!

AscentStudios

Hey Ordos!

As many of you may know, I own a small game company, Crafty Games which (currently) specializes in RPGs and the like. The biggest game we have right now is Brandon Sanderson's Mistborn Adventure Game, a FATE/indie-ish RPG that lets you and your friends adventure in the world of the Mistborn novel series (either in the original trilogy or the Old-Westish Alloy of Law era). You can grab a bunch of free previews right here.

But the bigger news is, based on the success of the MAG, we've launched our first Kickstarter this week - Mistborn Allomancy Dice! These customized d6's feature the unique magical "alphabet" of the Mistborn series on the 6 face, making them a perfect tool for the Mistborn Adventure Game in addition to being useful for any old game. We funded in under 12 hours and are into stretch goals, well on track to hitting our goal of bringing these into FLGSs everywhere. 

How does this matter to you? Well, if we manage to get 1200 backers for the campaign, we'll be giving away a free digital copy of the Mistborn Adventure Game (MSRP $14.95) to everyone who backs at least 1 set of dice. For $20 you could get 10 unique dice plus the RPG to go with them - a pretty sweet deal if I do say so myself :) 

So, if you love Mistborn or cool dice (or have friends who do), I'd appreciate it if you could spread the word! Thanks for your support :) 

Alex

• Like 4