OFCC 2015 Warhammer Fantasy Questions

Edit from Sylvos:
This thread will serve as the main repository for all general questions.  I will answer each as they arise.

will you be treating the resurrection of champion models selected as the scenario objective the same way they did last year for Mr. Lucky?

once the nominated model dies it stays dead? even if you resurrect a replacement champ.

@Drak.

Question 1: - If he is dead, he may be resurrected however the battle points are still earned because your opponent killed the champion.

Question 2: - I am still debating on End Times: Khaine.  Every list I have made using a combined army has yet to rate higher than a 9.  In an event where the range band is 8-20 I find that super difficult to develop a comp for.  If I do allow End TImes: Khaine it will only be the Host of the Eternity King.  Even then I do not anticipate that as the Elves in their current incarnation don't really need any additional help but I will make that decision once Thanquol is in my hands and I'm developing composition addendum for that.  And Khaine magic will not be used if I happen to allow the Host of the Eternity King.  

• Like 1

As an Elf player I demand....... Nothing really. The combined Elven armies is unnecessary and as you are finding out a little too powerful for this kind of event.

(And I know some Elven players that will give you dirty looks for just mentioning the Book. But I am not too bothered by the fluff I just think as a player the Elves didn't need any help anyways.)

@Murphy's Lawyer 

I have finally put together an End TImes: Khaine composition package for OFCC 2015.  That will be updated for the Open and Team shortly.  The OFCC Swedish Addendum will also include the Thanquol additions once the book is out and the appropriate evaluations have been made.

Expect 2 weeks for v.2.0 of the packets to be updated.

• Like 1

SwedeComp is always evolving.

When will the SwedeComp cut-off be for lists?

We have a 'lists must be in by' date, but if I submit my list today tomorrow's SwedeComp pack could be different than the one I used for today's submission.

I think there also needs to be a start date for list submissions and the most current (at that time) SwedeComp be in effect. If a newer version gets released in that window then too bad.

@Murphy's Lawyer 

I have finally put together an End TImes: Khaine composition package for OFCC 2015.  That will be updated for the Open and Team shortly.  The OFCC Swedish Addendum will also include the Thanquol additions once the book is out and the appropriate evaluations have been made.

Expect 2 weeks for v.2.0 of the packets to be updated.

I won't take it but I am curious and will play with the numbers.

Weak. My Vampire Lord alone is -78 :P

well the 26 wmp by itself without having any other war machines in the army(doubtful..) is -38 lol.  but yes -78 for a vamp lord is crazy.  especially since i can bring a tough dwarf lord for -8 for similar points.  

my list for 'destruction of wood elves' is 20 quarrelers with GW.  2x14 quarrelers with shields.  6 copters, 2 organ guns with accuracy(one with burning), 15 miners FC blasting charges and prospector drill, 14 miners with muso/std, master engineer, burlok, 19 rangers w shields FC, runesmith with spellbreaker... comes out to an 8.6 if i got that right.  yessss its legal lol.  

well the 26 wmp by itself without having any other war machines in the army(doubtful..) is -38 lol.  but yes -78 for a vamp lord is crazy.  especially since i can bring a tough dwarf lord for -8 for similar points.

The funniest part is that I'll still pay it, as even at -78 he's still punching his weight. Also worth mentioning that number includes -21 for being a level 4. A master necro level 4 and a SGK are actually more expensive, IIRC. And way [big bad swear word]tier.

Bro you can bring 4 Ogres if you wanted to.

You could bring 4 warriors of chaos army - each a different god.

Bro you could bring 4 wood elf armies - each not as awesome as mine.

Bro you could bring 4 dwarf armies and be ridiculously annoying.

It's all good.

Know what I mean.

Bro?

Bro do you even warhammer?

Bro?