OFCC 40k Team event

BigTal

• 3 weeks later...

40k OFCC 2015 Team Event...

List Rating:  A list rating committee will be formed of 5 experienced players and all teams will be judged on a Pass or Fail basis for the division they choose.  Applications to join the committee will go up shortly after acceptance of this proposal.  If you were using the 1(soft), 2(average) and 3(hard) ratings our goal is to have all teams in the 8 to 9 range with no more than 2 of the same rating fall into the limited division and team above nine will be in the open division.  Lists turned in that are rated above a 3 will be asked to resubmit the list and suggestions will be made on how the list can be made OFCC friendly.  Captains will screen and turn in their team’s lists.  There is an email account setup for list submissions 40kofcclistrating@gmail.com.  This will enable all list rating members to access it easily and we can also accept varying formats.  If your team is failed the captain will be given reasons why and ideas on how to adjust your lists.

I think that is the confusing text, bolding is mine.  The discussion of open/limited division certainly reads like there are two divisions within the team event.

• Like 1

Fixed.  That was an early draft that got copied and pasted.  Teams need to fall into the 8-9 range with no more than 2 lists in any one rating.  Teams that don't will be asked to resubmit or can move into the open event if they don't want to make changes.

• Like 1

Fixed.  That was an early draft that got copied and pasted.  Teams need to fall into the 8-9 range with no more than 2 lists in any one rating.  Teams that don't will be asked to resubmit or can move into the open event if they don't want to make changes.

We were shooting for 4 2s, does that mean that we'd have to buff one and decrease another potentially?  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Probably?  

In all the previous OFCC's we tried to get all 1's (and have pretty much succeeded!) but this year that wouln't be allowed from what I could see. 

I think we may have a 3 force for the first time this year.  Uncharted territory.  My guess is we will be an 8 (3,2,2,1) this year instead of a 3 or 4 team.  Crossing fingers.

• 2 weeks later...