40k Teams Event Fully Paid list

Blustorm

• 5 weeks later...

True, but I always love watching as 40k players fill the hall, not to mention all the awesome armies on display.

I wish I could bring myself to paint. I seriously hate it so much.  Either that or be wealthy enough to pay someone to do it.  I priced out Frontline Gaming painting my Orks to level 1 and it was like $1,250 to get it done.  No thank you.  

I'm doing contract painting now, but I can tell you.... Orks will be expensive.... Just out of spite. Fething hate painting those little fethers!

You and me both!  SO many little details and bitz on each model, takes forever and there are SO many of them.  I have 14 colors on each shoota boy and from table top level they just look like [big bad swear word].  I hate that I spent so much time on them.  Basically, I gave up and did 3-color minimum on the rest and said [big bad swear word] it.  

• 3 weeks later...

Attention to all! OFCC weekend is now just 3 weeks away. If you are on a team, painting your army, submitted an army list, etc., basically in all ways planning to attend the OFCC and have not yet purchased a ticket, please do so as soon as possible. If you need to make arrangements to pay on the day of the event, please contact me about doing so. 

Thanks and see you at OFCC!   :biggrin:

• Like 3