Random Thought Thread

InfestedKerrigan

On May 30, 2017 at 6:55 PM, InfestedKerrigan said:

Could the time pax spent writing the stickied RoC note constitute volunteer time donated to a nonprofit?

Ordo isn't a non-profit, so no dice there (I don't think ordo makes a profit, they are still not a non-profit). Additionally, I think you have to ask permission of the non-profit if they want the thing in order to donate time to do it, since you'd be doing it in their name. I just did it, so it wouldn't qualify, unless they decided it did, later. 

But, sure, if Ordo was a non-profit, and they asked me to help out the site whenever I could, then I could log the hours spent doing so as volunteer time donated to a non-profit. 

Weird thread to post this in...

On June 12, 2017 at 0:11 PM, InfestedKerrigan said:

Westie talking about Deadpool outtakes, perhaps?

Well, was just on that other thread, plus this one has many recent film references, like Captain A talking about Artificial Intelligence, which is a film, too. Westrider is also talking about Deadpool and Darkwing Duck. 

• 3 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, generalripphook said:

Its called STARSHIP! 

Sadly, you begin as a snotling and can draw random matches against the God-Emperor.  You know you are in trouble when you own two models and your opponent is complaing that 10,000 points is too restrictive for him to bring all his good stuff.

22 minutes ago, PumpkinHead said:

I hate when I am listening to music in the car (Bluetoothed with my phone) and an awesome song comes up, so I go to hit the volume up button on the steering wheel and I end up skipping like 17 songs because I hit the next button instead... :( 

Ugh, all the time.

• Like 1