Random Thought Thread

InfestedKerrigan

• 2 weeks later...

The whiskey, the fatigue and the wind in the trees start mixing in my mind. "Of course," I add, "the laws of science contain no matter and have no energy either and therefore do not exist except in people’s minds. It’s best to be completely scientific about the whole thing and refuse to believe in either ghosts or the laws of science. That way you’re safe. That doesn’t leave you very much to believe in, but that’s scientific too."

I'm listening to The Wall, and all the stuff about how not having his dad around while he was growing up screwed Waters up, and I can't help but think: What are the odds that his memories of his dad are totally distorted by nostalgia, and the guy was actually just as much of a screwup as his mom, and he would have just been differently messed up if dad had still been around?

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I know any job that has actually ran it, I received a letter via post saying I could write them if I wanted to see it.  Too much effort, I guess.  This time, I was given a webpage and a PIN to view it, so of course I was on it like diabetes on a southern boy.

Really?

I didn't after applying for South Sound 911

Hm... wonder what I missed

• Like 1