Random Thought Thread

InfestedKerrigan

My grandma always used to say "there is more than one way to kill a cat than choke it to death with butter"

Which brings up the question: How much butter does it take to choke a Cat?

There's a new one. In my family, it was "there's more than one way to skin a cat."

Regarding your question, would depend. Just in how the butter was prepared and how quickly they were eating(or being forced to eat) it.

Though it could be that this one is aimed to prevent accidental death, as I recall that my grandmother would always leave the butter out, and if it wasn't "covered" in a butter dish with a lid, that her cat would lick it (yuck). Perhaps the cat, if not feed enough, would try to eat the butter instead of just licking it, and would choke...hmmm.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It is a stomach virus, spread to me by my youngest. The rest of the family got it last night. The nurse thinks this is norovirus, but I was also exposed to pneumonia, a blood infection, and the flu on Christmas Day from my father-in-law......

What did you send Nurgle for the holidays that brought you such special attention?

• Like 2

A friend of mine got me hooked on Marvel Puzzle Quest. I don't really like Tony Stark, but I haven't needed the slot, so I've kept him around, but haven't been leveling him up or anything. Took him along on a mission just for a change of pace, and realized that since I have been leveling up Black Widow, it's gotten to the point where it actually makes more sense for her to tank for Iron Man ;)

• Like 2

A friend of mine got me hooked on Marvel Puzzle Quest. I don't really like Tony Stark, but I haven't needed the slot, so I've kept him around, but haven't been leveling him up or anything. Took him along on a mission just for a change of pace, and realized that since I have been leveling up Black Widow, it's gotten to the point where it actually makes more sense for her to tank for Iron Man ;)

ROFL

• 3 weeks later...