InfestedKerrigan

Random Thought Thread

315 posts in this topic

I was thinking about how one of my issues with the Netflix Daredevil show is that Daredevil is the worst character in it, and then realized that if you take that thought to the logical conclusion, all of the Marvel Netflix shows should be called Claire Temple.

Raindog and Romans832 like this

Why is Daredevil the least interesting character in his show?

I've been saying since I watched it that my biggest problem with that show is that it's called Daredevil. Should have been one Season of Kingpin and one Season of Punisher.

Or, like I said above, just call them all Claire Temple ;)

Romans832 likes this

I'm pretty sure the Skavenblight Scramblers' Thrower was killed by the fans after that Game. Three failed pickups at AG4 with Sure Hands. They only actually moved one other dude in the first two Turns combined.

One consequence of having a three year-old nephew is that I have become rather better acquainted with the cartoon Octonauts than I ever would have guessed. I bring it up because one of the follow-on consequences of that is that I now always envision DeathWatch briefings being done in the format of the Octonauts' Creature Reports, including the dance breaks.

I feel your pain... heck any parent with young kids feels your pain. 

On 4/1/2017 at 11:35 PM, WestRider said:

One consequence of having a three year-old nephew is that I have become rather better acquainted with the cartoon Octonauts than I ever would have guessed. I bring it up because one of the follow-on consequences of that is that I now always envision DeathWatch briefings being done in the format of the Octonauts' Creature Reports, including the dance breaks.

WestRider and Romans832 like this

I kind of figured there would be some folks on here who could relate. Not really painful, tho. It's actually a pretty fun show, if not something I would have chosen to watch on my own.

Romans832 likes this

In Gathering Storm 2, they talk about Khaine, Cegorach, and Ynnead forming a Trinity as the core of a revived Eldar Pantheon. Cegorach has long been known as The Laughing God, and Ynnead is referred to in several places as The Whispering God. I guess that makes Khaine The Yellin' God

Romans832, WarlordGhrom and pretre like this