Saim Hann Eldar army for sale.

Chappy

Fellow Ordo members.

I am selling off my Eldar army because I need cash for bills and other projects.

I am now willing to split this up into lots based on squads. Prices have been added to each section.

Pictures will be available upon request. Best place to view them will be at Ordo's WOW location in Portland, or at Guardian Games.

Saim Hann Jetbike Army - Pending

1 Autarch on a Jetbike - $15.00

10 Eldar Jetbikes. 1 warlock, 3 Shuriken Cannons, 6 Twin Linked Shuriken Catapults - $85.00

10 Eldar Jetbikes. 1 warlock, 3 Shuriken Cannons, 6 Twin Linked Shuriken Catapults - $85.00

1 Crimson Hunter Jetfighter with Hemlock Bitz - $45.00

1 Wraithknight with Twin Heavy Wraithcannons and Sword and Shield bits - $75.00

1 Fire Prism - $30.00

1 Fire Prism - $30.00

If bought as a whole, army comes with foam. No case. Want $525.00 if you buy it in one lot.

Iyanden Wraith Army - Sold

People who buy the army as a whole will have access to my Eldar bitz boxes as well should they need to make the army more to their liking. If you just buy a squad, and need additional bitz (see: Scatter Lasers) to make the squad or vehicle more to your liking, we can negotiate for those additional bitz. Let me know via PM if you want it. Pictures are available via email as I do not know how to make them work on a forum.

-Chappy

• Like 1

Oh I don't care about the D. I'm more excited that everything is already assembled. :tongue:

And assembled well. All mold lines cleaned and sprue points filed and cleaned. Plus I put the Wraithblade hip plates and head crests on the Wraithguard to make them more imposing. And all the cockpit glass is available for the Nightspinners. Plus, I am selling it at 60% of retail WITHOUT the price of foam included. Just helping out. ;)
  • Like 3