Anyone play Infinity at WoW? - I'd like to learn

Fitz

I have the starter set - want to play - but so far only have worked through the demo game a couple times. Bloodbowl and OFCC 40k prep have taken over my hobby allotment.

I can bring it to game night if your wanting to try learning it through the demo box.

-d

Maybe it would be a nice filler between BB leagues? ;-)

I'm planning on picking up the Japanese starter set whilst I'm home in blighty for the next week. I'm figuring on being at the club on June 9th so maybe we could play then. Does WoW have suitable terrain? From what I've seen it has a fairly hard requirement for good mult-level terrin compared to 40k.

well if we all show up at the same game night - those of us with the box set - we could have a learning night… sounds like so far Jay you have more experience than most of us :)

- I will try to run through another demo game before we meet up…  But does GN (ORDO WoW - Tuesday June 9th work for anyone?)

-d

What I'm planning on is playing games straight out of the operation icestorm quick start rules. We can probably go past the first mission and get into the second one. I'll need someone to bring theirs because I don't own Icestorm. I just want to give everyone the basics on how to play and we'll go over list building as well. 

Yeah, let's start with Ice Storm. I had my first game(s) last night at my old gaming club in the UK and had a blast. Also, my Yu Jing stuff should be in before I get back to the USA. I think you can probably play the ice storm missions with the content of any starter box to begin with. Just sub in equivalent troops for the ice storm missions.

Ya, I'm never going to Red Castle ever again. The first (and last) time I went, because it was right by where I was living at the time, thinking this could be a closer place to game now and then. My roommate and I walked in and stood in front of the warhammer area, then over to the register. 20 minutes go by and not one "hi" or "how may I help you". There were just a few people in the back at a table being obnoxiously loud. I walked over to who I assumed was the employee, and asked how the warhammer scene was there, tourneys or even just game nights or pick up games. The f**ker had the gall to roll his eyes like I'm f**king inconveniencing him, and I just turned around and walked out.

Usually I like to give people second chances.

Not this f**ker. He probably lost that place thousands in business from my roommate and I alone.

Ya, I'm never going to Red Castle ever again. The first (and last) time I went, because it was right by where I was living at the time, thinking this could be a closer place to game now and then. My roommate and I walked in and stood in front of the warhammer area, then over to the register. 20 minutes go by and not one "hi" or "how may I help you". There were just a few people in the back at a table being obnoxiously loud. I walked over to who I assumed was the employee, and asked how the warhammer scene was there, tourneys or even just game nights or pick up games. The f**ker had the gall to roll his eyes like I'm f**king inconveniencing him, and I just turned around and walked out.

Usually I like to give people second chances.

Not this f**ker. He probably lost that place thousands in business from my roommate and I alone.

I really dislike when stores act like this. It's happening more and more.