$0.43
$4.30
Sub Total:
$27.58
Shipping:
$5.00
Grand Total:
$32.58

Magnets showed up, sooner than I expected.  Already seeing I need more of certain sizes.  Our fridge went out, and it's disrupted my last several days.  Contemplating making magnetic shelving in plastic tool boxes, and/or a suitcase.  Plus side of the fridge going out, I raided it fore shelving :D.  Need to run it through the wash a few times, and perhaps bleach most of it, but it should be useful.  Picked up the Apoc set with 2 Armigers and a Castellan Knight for 145.  I'll get started on that tomorrow, I imagine.  Or parts of it.  Get it to the same point as the Despoiler.

• 1 month later...

Ugh.  I find it difficult to stay motivated and engaged.  The Armigers are just about assembled.  The Despoiler and Castellan are, as well.  The Kytan upper torso and pelvis are done, but I haven't started the base and legs, yet.  And I haven't touched the FW Chaos knight, yet.  I'd blame the PS4, but I haven't spent much time on it; not enough for it to be the demotivater. 

1 minute ago, InfestedKerrigan said:

Ugh.  I find it difficult to stay motivated and engaged.  The Armigers are just about assembled.  The Despoiler and Castellan are, as well.  The Kytan upper torso and pelvis are done, but I haven't started the base and legs, yet.  And I haven't touched the FW Chaos knight, yet.  I'd blame the PS4, but I haven't spent much time on it; not enough for it to be the demotivater. 

I think you should blame me. It's Obviously my fault that you aren't motivated.

I did a big push on my Orks when Contrast paints released and made good progress, but have been slacking off recently. I've got three weeks off work over the holidays, I think I'll try an Instagram #HobbyStreak commitment to stay on track. That, and no hobby-room hotboxing.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, andy said:

I did a big push on my Orks when Contrast paints released and made good progress, but have been slacking off recently. I've got three weeks off work over the holidays, I think I'll try an Instagram #HobbyStreak commitment to stay on track. That, and no hobby-room hotboxing.

Yeah, I guess Wakin' Bacon and watching Mando again, while lamenting not working on my models is counter intuitive.

• Like 1

But that is a great idea, Andy.  I've picked up a few contrasts, Iron Hands, and some Tam clears.  I also grabbed some airbrush supplies yesterday.  Neal Katyal has put on some weight.  I've been collecting 12x12 art board, I'm 6 sq ft shy of being able to have a full 4x6.  I haven't committed to what fashion this first set will be.  There are a few Thingiverse and Kickstarter collections I'm super interested in, so I'm not entirely sure, yet.  A mixture of interior and exterior?  I know I want to have the ability to do a ship/building interior that has space for Vehicles, but I'm not sure how fliers would be effected by it.  I think Bay Doors large enough for Knights to enter and exit would be good. Which would realistically take up a whole tile in and of itself.  Not a horrible thing.  

A landing bay, with a big "it will fit a Valkyrie" sized door in the floor makes for really interesting terrain for an "interior" battlefield. It gives you the tactical effect of having a large open space, without inexplicably having a garden-park in the middle of your grimdark battle cruiser.

• Like 2

But, getting back to inspiration and a bunch happening in short time.  Sunday is a game day, so I need a plan of what I'm bringing, and therefore, what I am finishing first.  The Kytan and Chaos Knight are off the table.  I found what I think was the only missing armiger piece, so I think I can....oh, I'm missing a side panel at the moment, still.  So, I can bring 5 Armigers, 3 Knights, and Castellan.  I can get that "assembled" and primed, and possibly more.  I want to paint the Castellan with Purple instead of Red armor panels, as I mentioned over in Painting.  

7 minutes ago, Ish said:

A landing bay, with a big "it will fit a Valkyrie" sized door in the floor makes for really interesting terrain for an "interior" battlefield. It gives you the tactical effect of having a large open space, without inexplicably having a garden-park in the middle of your grimdark battle cruiser.

I've been imagining Star Trek/Death Star style Bays.  Maybe not "can hold a ISD I" big, but deff "can hold a falcon" or....Oh! There you go, akin to the ISD Storage and Repair shops for the drop ships and Planetary subjugation supplies (at ats etc).  I hadn't pictured doing any BSG launch/landing bays.  

oooh, making multiple tiles like that.  Some super crisp, shinny, clearly maintained, no overgrowth, but with the appearance of never being used.  Conversely, having some rusted and overgrown, either because they are in the slums (of town or ship), or from wreckage, or damaged area.  

• Like 1