Zombicide Black Plague: Kickstarter

Murphy'sLawyer

First day of Zombicide Black Plague has started and it will hit $1,000,000 before the end of tonight.

It has new rules that give it a more fantasy feel like Armor and they changed the way shooting happens when you fire at a square with a survivor and a zombie in it. Oh yeah, magic too.

Have to find the money for this one.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/coolminiornot/zombicide-black-plague/description

• Like 2

Looks good, but I still feel a bit burned by Zombicide... not that it was a bad deal, just for the cash invested, I get very little use out of the game.

I hear you but I also know the resale value of my bonus stuff from the two Zombicides I did support would more than make my money back if I decided to sell.

This one does look like it has more replay options and a dungeon crawl feel to it that has appeal to me.

Now I just need to go on eBay and sell some goods to get my founds.

You can always play Zombicide single player you know.  It works well as a solitaire game.

Not that I back any of them, it's just silly at this point.  It's a known commodity, I am slightly irked they keep using Kickstarter.

They hit a million before 24 hours passed. That is crazy good for them so I doubt they will change it. They took a risky venture and made it not only super profitable but also risk free.

Just nuts.

You can always play Zombicide single player you know.  It works well as a solitaire game.

Not that I back any of them, it's just silly at this point.  It's a known commodity, I am slightly irked they keep using Kickstarter.

Yeah, playing solo doesn't add more time to my day...  :sad:

Yeah, I can't say that I blame them for going with what works... really well. Plus, just because they have been doing really high numbers on kickstarter does not mean they are rolling in the cash to fund a new game. Will all the goodies they add in I do not know how high their profit margins are.

• 4 weeks later...