Fluger Games Day: August 1st

fluger

Internet says I can get to puyallup via something called "sound transit" which would require being in Seattle. I can get to Seattle via the train, and it's a pretty ride, so the question becomes: where is your home? And is there anywhere to sleep in all this?

You can always crash on my couch.  If you're taking the train, you can stop in Tacoma or Puyallup itself. 

If you're relying on public transportation, it won't get you to my house on a weekend.  I've given people rides before, but it becomes problematic if I have to be getting the house ready first.  Perhaps someone coming could give you a lift from Tacoma train station (or Puyallup one if there is a train) to my place. 

• Like 1

Dude, as long as you're behind the wheel of the list, I don't care what it is, I know it'll be fun.  Though, now that I think about it, I think the knights would be a great challenge for my Orks.  They've been getting stomped (literally!) by knights and GCs and I think it'd be a good test.  Also, less fiddly stuff to pack! 

• Like 2

Google Maps says 7.2 miles from Puyallup Station. Uphill early on, but mostly downhill on the way back. It's mostly a straight route, with very few turns.

I'll investigate more, but it sounds fun. I always like it when I can combine 40k with physical activity.

Google Maps says 7.2 miles from Puyallup Station. Uphill early on, but mostly downhill on the way back. It's mostly a straight route, with very few turns.

I'll investigate more, but it sounds fun. I always like it when I can combine 40k with physical activity.

Dude, "Uphill early on" does not even begin to accurately describe the climb on that side of town.  [big bad swear word] doing that on bike or foot, seriously.

• Like 2

Dude, "Uphill early on" does not even begin to accurately describe the climb on that side of town.  [big bad swear word] doing that on bike or foot, seriously.

Yeah, I was soft balling it. Says we start at 30ft above sea level, and during the ride, get to 450ft above sea level, most of which is "early on."