Malifaux at OFCC is on!!!

Guest Obscure Reference

Guest Obscure Reference

If you are planning on participating in this years Malifaux Masters and Story Encounter you NEED TO BUY YOUR TICKETS TODAY!

We are one person shy in the Masters event. If we do not reach 8 players then the event WILL BE CANCELED!

We are five people shy in the Story Encounter. If we do not reach 8 players then the event WILL BE CANCELED!

I do not want either of these events to be canceled. Please sign up! If you are new to the game SIGN UP! If you are a veteran of Malifaux (dare I say a Master?) then SIGN UP! If you just like playing for fun then continue to have fun by SIGNING UP!

We can't do this without you. If we want this event to continue in the future then we need to show Ordo that we Malifaux players have a presence in this community! SO SIGN UP TODAY!!!

http://www.ordofanaticus.com/index.php?/store/

11403087_10207131237417521_8598313363291

• Like 2

Hey Josh, are you running this? I have a sewer board that's taking up space in my garage. If I have room for it on the drive down, I'd be happy for y'all to use it for the event and then raffle it or whatever as a give-away. Won't be down until midday Friday, but If it'll fit, it's yours!

• Like 1