Random Awful Mini Photo Thread

• 2 weeks later...

I have a Predator that was actually in worse shape than that the first time I painted it. First Vehicle I ever did.

It's not the paint, look closely at the aquilla on the turret.

Yeah, I had the sponsons on in some weird upside-down way, too. I don't remember exactly what I did, except that I had to cut off big chunks of metal, and complained endlessly about how terrible the kit was, and only later realized that it actually fit together really well if you didn't have those bits upside down :P

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, AbusePuppy said:

This one was just kinda "eh, whatever" until I saw that he had named it George Washington. That really brought it over the top for me.

Maybe its not named after George Washington, but it was the artist signing his work.  Gary Washington.  :laugh:

The great general heaved his massive daemonblade axe, Valleyforge, across his ironbound shoulders and scanned the horizon. Not a single Redcloak was to be found living among the ruins of the once-beautiful hiveworld of De'lawar. He knew that his true enemy still lurked among the rubble. Killing Redcloaks sated his unquenchable thirst for blood temporarily but his true goal now laid in his hands. The ancient manuscript, carved into human skin, threatened to disintegrate in the ashy wind. As he unrolled the parchment his ancient foe's true name was revealed.

I'm coming for you King George...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...