The Infinity Run

Raindog

My favorites were the Scared Hitless table and I believe the Rodina table (the one that was very obviously DIY). Andrew's table was executed the best IMO design wise while Rodina had a certain charm about it given its base parts along with being a surprisingly good table to play on. 

• Like 2

Last night, I dreamt I had not painted the eyes of the Mutt I have been working on. 

Today, I looked. She is wearing sunglasses.

I washed her uniform and matte coated the model.

She is done.

Then, I worked on my Barid Assault Hacker. His leathers are done and washed. Next, I started layering the uniform.

My goal is to have 300 points painted before working on my Battle Kiwi terrain.

• Like 1

I am slowly painting several models and am currently waiting for a layer to dry.

Yesterday, I picked up three more painting frames to use as risers. They are twice as hide as the other ones I have already painted. I sprayed he first coat on them this week. Next week, the second coat will go on. 

I played Jeremy tonight. Jeremy and Brandon came tonight for the first time. I was a terrible host and blitzed Jeremy with Mutts, the Asiwira link, and the Ghulam gang.

I hope to see both soon.

• Like 1

Because I am terrible person. 

Jeremy said he had played dozens of games.

I won Initiative. I had him deploy first. He opted to go second and took no orders from me.

Jeremy won virtually no roll offs. He made no dodge rolls. 

I hope he and Brandon come next week, so they can come and beat you down.:biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

That was pretty brutal. But it's all good. He is used to having less troops, though I don't think I've hit him with quite that large of a force... yet. :biggrin:

We have played quite a bit (2-3 games most weekends for almost a year now) but only against each other so he is more attuned to my lists and playstyle. And, for as long as I've known him (and that is a long time at this point), Jeremy has had crap rolls. The dice do not favor him that often. It's unfortunate, but that's how it is.

He had fun though, so no worries. :cool:

• Like 2

I have the next few days off. The wife has had major surgery. I took FMLA to take care of her. While she is sleeping, and I have no chores, I am slowly painting models.

The FO Barid is done. The helmet and layers for the base are left on a Muyib. The next Muyib is waiting as well as the Asiwira. I should hit the Mutts with some paint as well, but that has yet to happen. 

My goal is to have 300 points Haqq painted before I can assemble and mess with my Battle Kiwi buildings. 

Thanks to Cody and Jay and few others, I have a been given a ton of boxes for Rampage Tokens. I have punched them and am still waiting for the clear vinyl toppers I ordered last week. There is a fair portion of Ariadna, Yu Jing, and Combined,  so if you are playing those factions, there will be plenty of themed tokens for you.

• Like 2

I'd been holding out on picking up an Asawira hoping they would be getting an update soon but I finally broke down and bought one on my last big online order. So yes, between you painting your's and me buying one they will almost certainly release a new one soon.  :laugh:

At least we probably have until sometime next year since they've already announced releases through December.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Actually, Jay gave me six planters. I painted them all, added plastic plants, and brought them to the club for tonight.

I brought home some resin pieces to prep and paint.

Pete brought my Beyond Red Veil Box!  I am looking forward to assembling them, soon. 

Evan brought boxes from Andrew. Thank you, Andrew! I started punching out tokens until the punch broke. 

• 2 weeks later...