Does this mean no more rampage?

as much as i love infinity... i was hoping someone would be able to beat me on the top table this year.  remember when you were making fun of my list RD(and remember my record with beastmen before that LOL)?!  tehehehe jk!  ill miss the rampage, such a fun get-together of friends and just a blast!  but i agree it will be fun to have the infinity transformation this year if you end up feeling up to it(if you need any assistance id be more than happy to help out as well!).

If RD's not up to it, I may try to get some momentum going on a small food-hammer event in late fall.  Even though WFB isn't being played on a regular basis, it would be easier right now to get people interested in a low-point tournament than a full league.  Besides, we need to make sure we bring in food donations every year!

• Like 6

If RD's not up to it, I may try to get some momentum going on a small food-hammer event in late fall. Even though WFB isn't being played on a regular basis, it would be easier right now to get people interested in a low-point tournament than a full league. Besides, we need to make sure we bring in food donations every year!

Feel free to contact me if you need anything at all.

-k