Ordo Fanaticus Senate Meeting - October 3, 2015 @ 1pm @ WoW

DisruptiveConduct

Attention everyone,

Ordo Fanaticus will be having our Election Senate Meeting on October 3, 2015.

We invite any and all of those interested in the club, being part of the club, being a Senator, or being a Praetor.

Remember if you want to be a Senator, you need someone to nominate you.

I will be there early to either work on terrain or play boardgames beforehand (probably 11ish).

Feel free to post in this thread if you are coming or want additional information.

For the Good of the Order

Khan

Ordo Fanaticus Chaplain

• Like 1

The Praetor program is a new program we hope to implement that will bring more community involvement. As a Praetor, you would be an OF representative and have responsibilities and benefits associated with it. More details to come at the meeting. If you are interested, please come to the meeting or follow up with us afterwards.

• Like 2

The Praetor program is a new program we hope to implement that will bring more community involvement. As a Praetor, you would be an OF representative and have responsibilities and benefits associated with it. More details to come at the meeting. If you are interested, please come to the meeting or follow up with us afterwards.

I'll probably have to hit you up afterwards. Thanks!

• Like 1

Awesome timing!  I'd been talking with my wife about trying to be more involved with the community this year, I'm definitely interested in this.

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...