Ordo Stunty Leeg

Frostitute

And so it begins. Ridiculousness. God awful silliness. Death. Dead death. For those brave enough or just plain F|_|cking stupid.

Ordo Stunty Leeg

motherf|_|ckers

Do not fear nuffle. Embrace it. Anyone interested in a Stunty Leeg please apply. Rulez here

I am looking to start the league first week of January. This will allow time for coaches to NOT proxy their team. This also means, for you that don't understand, the team you choose will look like the race i.e. look like miniature miniatures. 4 months. FOOOOOOUUUUUURRRRR months. In four months your soul will die and the stunty team should be done.

I'm still up in the air if we have a season with a schedule or a challenge league.  Most likely after 10 weeks a playoff will be scheduled.

Any ideas would be nice. Then shelved to possibly be considered never.

So one change I want to make is to big guys.

Wild Animal, Bone head and Really stupid. When a 1 is rolled for this trait. Movement is halved rounded down. The big guy gains the skill Ball & Chain. Minus the lines if player is ever knocked down or placed prone roll immediately for injury. stuns are K.O.'s etc. You can choose to not move. If you decide either no matter the outcome the result of Wild Animal, Bone Head and Really stupid are still applied after movement i.e. no tackle zones, cant assist, lose blitz(wild animal).

• Like 1

Just as an FYI, Frostitute and I have been talking. I will still be running the normal BB league starting in January as well; allowing for players from your 7s roster to be purchased. I am still planning on doing 1 match every two weeks. This would be a great opportunity to get in more games. I will likely only allow for 1 team to be played for the first season (and for the second season allow for a second) to encourage you to join in the fun that will be the Stunty Leeg and space out the progression of teams. I have also installed some files to ordobowl.com so stunty leeg games can be tracked on the site. 

Guest Mr. Bigglesworth

Is this going to be running every week and congruent with savions new season?

If it's blood bowl count me. I finally got my ass handed to me and I'm still in.

Yea Torg come back to us. Hope you daughter is doing better

• Like 1

Guest Mr. Bigglesworth

Lol so fail and off the pitch they go, got you.

I still like the squig, 6 mighty blows with 4 that can leap tackle I mean damn. Crappy team for any one who fails double 1s.

I really like them but I think I have narrowed my list to forest goblins or skinks, michaels you can have the squig.

I really like the spider riders, tentacle, if that fails shadow. Nasty markers.