Kingdom death monster amazing!

VonVilkee

That seems like a good answer to me. I guess I'm just nervous because of how much time and money I have wrapped up into this one project. I don't want to miss a shipping payment or update. I also got my copy of Dark Souls yesterday so it really makes me want to have KD even more.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Prophecy said:

That seems like a good answer to me. I guess I'm just nervous because of how much time and money I have wrapped up into this one project. I don't want to miss a shipping payment or update. I also got my copy of Dark Souls yesterday so it really makes me want to have KD even more.

I'm really digging dark souls after making a few small adjustments. Excited for the rest of it in October. 

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Recently finished our first full play through of the game (mostly core box with a few small expansions like flower knight).  Got our butts kicked by the Watcher, fight was not even close.  Feel like we have a better grasp of the game now and what buy and not to buy with our resources.  Just started another play through, this time using the People of the Stars/Dragon King expansion campaign.  Off to a good start!

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Update pack arrived early at my work today. It's heavy for only being the one small box. The hardbound rulebook is pretty legit & the models are amazing (of course). I still haven't dug into the cards to see the changes but I'm pretty excited about the new rules. Now I just need wave 2 & I'll go full nerdgasm as I happily flip off lions & put their stupid strange hands back on the shelf so I can, instead, face down the mighty gorm!

• Like 1

The ambiguously worded Survival of the Fittest change seems really broken. The card went from utter [big bad swear word] to "oooooohhhhhhhhh, shinnnnnyyyy". Paired with graves & face paint it's almost a super-baby machine close to Clan of Death but easier to obtain. 

Now murder needs to not be so brutal & I'll be ready to go full lantern all over the gold smoke knight's face...& possibly in his hair as well. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, shmitty said:

I'm most pleased with how much more you get from hunting high level monsters.  

The lvl 2 antelope change is akin to 'free money' & the screaming armor gives leather a run now. With the updates to cooking there's not much reason to do much else after ly5 in a vanilla campaign. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, michaels said:

The lvl 2 antelope change is akin to 'free money' & the screaming armor gives leather a run now. With the updates to cooking there's not much reason to do much else after ly5 in a vanilla campaign. 

Interesting, I hope it isn't too long before the Lvl 2+ expansion monsters see their rewards increase as well.  Of course hunting a Lvl 2 Antelope risks the Lvl 3 lion ruining your day...

Been working on magnetizing the models now.  Totally worth it, but it is slow, frustrating work.