Kingdom death monster amazing!

VonVilkee

23 minutes ago, shmitty said:

Yep,

They are working well.  I have had a couple of forearms split when drilling the hole, but nothing irreparable.

I am only magnetizing wrists and necks currently.  I'll get some pictures up later.

I'll order some. Have to stop by Tammie's Hobby's & get a drill too. I was gonna do hands with weapons attached and arms as all separate pieces because I hate myself, apparently. :) It gives me something to do until Wave 2 ships, at least. 

Using this as a go-to: https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1694918/magnetizing-kingdom-death-monster-survivors-primer

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just got back from Tammie's Hobbies & I really don't have enough nice things to say about them. They had everything I needed for magnetizing & even helped me find it all in the store. Overall I paid about $50 so it wasn't too bad & I should have enough supplies to magnetize at least 30 mini's. YAY TAMMIE'S HOBBIES!!

GAh.jpg.e945bed3008886686b3fc3e36c0bce4e.jpg

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

So far the work magnetizing has been totally worth it.  It’s fun swapping the gear around and the wife enjoys things more when the people look right.  

Been busy painting and magenetizing, but also have a couple of campaigns going.  I’ll put up some photos of the magentized survivors soon. 

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Pledge manager is open again until Sunday.

New thing I discovered: after beating the watcher you can ONLY fight lvl 3+ monsters. Ugh. Had I known that I'd have waited until LY25. This campaign's a wash now. No more innovating or sharing xp either. Can oxidize weapons & do Lantern Research which is cool but not enough for where this settlement is sitting.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/31/2017 at 12:08 PM, michaels said:

I found 2" X 2" sleeves pretty easily. Has anyone found sleeves for the settlement event & location cards?

I got those sleeved backing the Paladin kickstarter.  Just have to wait until they release the new sizes, or I think I heard they are going back to kickstarter in the near future.  The sizes you're looking for are called "Mordred" and "Morholt", one pack of each is plenty.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
2 hours ago, michaels said:

Wave 2 is original expansions. Looks like everyone that got the complete set of 12 or less is getting their stuff first. 

Which is why I am sad and still waiting for my tracking number.  Looks like they are only shipping from their HQ this time too.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, shmitty said:

Which is why I am sad and still waiting for my tracking number.  Looks like they are only shipping from their HQ this time too.

For reals on the sadness. I'm on campaign 36 or so & started phoenix farming cause I just can't bear to see another god damn lion. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, michaels said:

Probably. They did infant sunstalker. It all depends on when poots & team need money from what I've seen. What they put up is totally random. 

Yep this, although we just started a campaign and totally got the sword of silence and the newborn! Woot. So excited to own these plastics. I always suggest buying when they are available no telling when they will come back around. 

• Like 1