Escalation League! Week Three is Calling You

Raindog

Everybody is still welcome. The is league is for fun and a learning experience. Please come give us a try. 

Week Three. October 4

Where: WoW!

When: 4 PM

Mission: Escape

190 points

Deployment: The player who selects his side deploys  in a 12 inch by 12 in a corner of the table. The opposing player takes the 12 inch by 12 in corner to his right. 

* Yes this a huge departure from normal deployment!

Scenario: Each player tries to move as many of the models to a marked  building in the center of the opposite corner. The building is an elevator to a safe zone.  Each model in the safe zone generates a game point. The player with the most models in the safe zone wins the game. In case of a tie, the player with the cheapest model in the safe zone wins the game.

Note: Each model is the safe zone still generates orders.

Second Note: Models may not start within  12 inches of their safe zone or in the enemy deployment zone.

The game ends when one side has all of their models in the safe zone or killed.

Bonus Points:

If you bring a print card stock or laminated Hacking Chart or Weapons Chart for yourself: 1 League Point

If you bring a print card stock or laminated Hacking Chart or Weapons Chart for another person (to keep): 3 League Points

• Like 1

Ack, I won't be there this week. Rented a beach house with some buddies of mine and we're having a huge gaming weekend. Infinity, Warmachine, and a huge Descent campaign. Maybe in the coming weeks though. Sunday evenings are horribly inconvenient for me.

Hope you all have fun tho! Glad on the uptick of popularity for the game!

• Like 3

Ack, I won't be there this week. Rented a beach house with some buddies of mine and we're having a huge gaming weekend. Infinity, Warmachine, and a huge Descent campaign. Maybe in the coming weeks though. Sunday evenings are horribly inconvenient for me.

Hope you all have fun tho! Glad on the uptick of popularity for the game!

That sounds awesome.

I hope to see you week five.

• Like 1

List for tonight:

logo_14.png Neoterran Capitaline Army
──────────────────────────────────────────────────

Group 1 sep.gifsep.giforden_regular.png8 orden_irregular.png0 orden_impetuosa.png0
logo_3.png BOLT Spitfire / Pistol, Knife. (1.5 | 24)
logo_3.png BOLT Hacker (Hacking Device) Boarding Shotgun, E/M Grenades / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 27)
logo_3.png BOLT Combi Rifle + Light Shotgun, Drop Bears / Pistol, Knife. (25)
logo_2.png FUSILIER HMG / Pistol, Knife. (1 | 18)
logo_2.png FUSILIER Combi Rifle + Light Grenade Launcher  / Pistol, Knife. (1 | 14)
logo_2.png FUSILIER Paramedic (MediKit) Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (12)
logo_2.png FUSILIER (Forward Observer, Deployable Repeater) Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (12)
logo_5.png AQUILA MULTI Rifle / Pistol, Shock CCW. (58)

4 SWC | 190 Points

Open with Army 5