WarPorch Games Day! Nov 21st

fluger

My crew, at the very least, should be able to take a stoned golem.

I mean really, how tough can it be? Put out some cheetos and some bean dip, get him to relax a little and start watching youtube, and then BAM! Bone dart and a two-handed sword.

Seriously though, I'm really looking forward to it. Are you going to want an extra board (or two, three) of terrain? Let me know, I've been working on some game specific tables and can pack them along if it would be helpful.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Love the cross country ski look!  :D  

Thanks! I'm trying to get everybody ready for the fact that it's going to be cold in the ancient city. Really, really cold.

Hey on a side note, what time do we kick things things off on Saturday? I noticed the website for the Warporch 40k event that first round begins at 9, will that be true for the Birthday Bash-Up as well? Makes sense to start early.

Also, what would you like us to bring? Will we send out/go out for lunch/dinner, or should we pack a sandwich? Do people bring snacks? Beverages? 

Going to be fun and thanks in advance for your hospitality,

Peter

Hey on a side note, what time do we kick things things off on Saturday? I noticed the website for the Warporch 40k event that first round begins at 9, will that be true for the Birthday Bash-Up as well? Makes sense to start early.

Typically we start around noon, but it's really up to Fluger.

In addition to Frostgrave I am going to bring BLOOD RAGE!!! e14118.gif

image_zpsvxeoq5pm.jpeg

Blood Rage plays pretty fast, so we should have time to get in a game or two after Frostgrave.

• Like 1